Getting your team ready for the season? There is some practice ice time available for you to take advantage of this season!
1. All brand new curlers who signed up are reminded of the Beginners’ Clinic on October 5, 2013, at 9:30am. If you didn’t sign up but wish to attend, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30th, 2013.
2. On October 5, 2013 from 2-5pm, there is free practice ice available for all new and returning members at Royal Canadian Curling Club.
3. Your executive committee has negotiated free access to the weekly practice ice at the Royals for the 2013-2014 season, on Mondays from 5:00pm until 6:30pm, and on Tuesdays from 5:30pm until 6:20pm. Regular scheduled practice ice will begin on October 7th, 2013.
For all members making use of practice ice, please follow these guidelines:
- Share the ice with others – take turns, or play an end together!
- Limit your practice time, and be sure to ask in the clubhouse if anyone is waiting to practice
- Adhere to any practice ice policy implemented by the Club
Not sure how to practice? Here are some practice drill ideas to try.